These Learning sessions are held in an informal, women-only setting for non traditional adult learners.
We provide support:
- With education related information
- For the start of fresh opportunity
- To get a new job/change jobs
- To obtain further training/education
- To gaining a volunteering work
- To overcome barriers to secure employment
- For help with English, Literacy or Computer skills
- We also provide customised courses to meet the individual, group or organisations, these are available on request.
The Learning Programme also assists with identifying relevant courses offered by established educational institutions. If we do not offer the course we can refer you to an educational institution that does.
The Learning Programme would be interested to hear from you about how we can help, please contact us.